Update My Wendy's apk New Version


My Wendy's apk
My Wendy's apk

Current Version : 2.1.1
Requires Android : 2.1 and up
Category : Lifestyle
Size : 19M

Original Post From http://azkyapk.blogspot.com



My Wendy's apk Description


With select, premium ingredients and a variety of freshly prepared items, the options are endless! We’ve made it even easier to create your perfect meal at Wendy's®. The My Wendy's™ app is now redesigned for mobile payments and custom offers, currently available in the Greater Portland, Albuquerque, and Austin Areas. Plus, your profile now saves your favorite meals, your way. Now That's Better™.

See some of the cool features below:

• Tap into nutritional information
• Build your meal around a favorite menu item
• Create meals that fit your calorie count
• Personalize your meal from pickles to mustard
• Find the nearest Wendy's® using your location

For more information, visit www.wendys.com/app

To view Wendy’s Privacy Policy, go to: http://wendys.com/privacy.jsp?view=fullsite


My Wendy's apk Videos and Images






0 comments:

Post a Comment