Bug Fix Automate My Status apk New Version


Automate My Status apk
Automate My Status apk

Current Version : 1.1
Requires Android : 2.1 and up
Category : Social
Size : 2.2M

Original Post From http://azkyapk.blogspot.com



Automate My Status apk Description


Update your Facebook & Twitter Status Fast & Easily. You can schedule your status updates to post at a later time or date or post it immediately.

Post photos from your photo gallery or take a photo now to post on your Facebook or Twitter profile.

Another great feature is the "Latest Funny Status" page, get the latest funny quotes to post to your status... watch how popular you get amongst your online friends.

For any support queries or improvement suggestions, please email automatemystatus@gmail.com


Automate My Status apk Videos and Images






0 comments:

Post a Comment