Update My Social Deck Pro apk Update Version


My Social Deck Pro apk
My Social Deck Pro apk

Current Version : 1.2
Requires Android : 2.1 and up
Category : Social
Size : 687k

Original Post From http://azkyapk.blogspot.com



My Social Deck Pro apk Description


My Social Deck - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn all in one cool app. My Social Deck lets you to manage Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn all in one cool app.

Features supported on Facebook includes:-
- Facebook feeds
- Facebook status update
- Facebook photo upload
- Facebook like
- Facebook comment update

Features supported on Twitter includes:-
- Twitter home timeline
- Twitter compose
- Twitter reply
- Twitter favorite
- Twitter re-tweet

Features supported on LinkedIn includes:-
- LinkedIn feeds
- LinkedIn share status
- LinkedIn like
- LinkedIn comment update

Ad enabled free version also available "My Social Deck".


My Social Deck Pro apk Videos and Images






0 comments:

Post a Comment