Free I'm Hungry: Vegetarian Recipes apk Latest Version


I'm Hungry: Vegetarian Recipes apk
I'm Hungry: Vegetarian Recipes apk

Current Version : 9.12
Requires Android : 2.2 and up
Category : Lifestyle
Size : 9.9M

Original Post From http://azkyapk.blogspot.com



I'm Hungry: Vegetarian Recipes apk Description


Navigate visually through these hand-picked recipes from the following cuisines: American, Chinese, French, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Spanish and Thai. Recipes link to some of the best cooking blogs to view full preparation instructions.

Visit often to automatically download newly added recipes.

Powered by Google Analytics and Socialize.

Send your feedback to info@yayaapps.com


I'm Hungry: Vegetarian Recipes apk Videos and Images






0 comments:

Post a Comment