Revision Black Transparent Social apk New Version


Black Transparent Social apk
Black Transparent Social apk

Current Version : 1.6.9
Requires Android : 2.1 and up
Category : Social
Size : 2.3M

Original Post From http://azkyapk.blogspot.com



Black Transparent Social apk Description


access your facebook account with this unique and slimmed down version. created and themed to accent your favorite live wallpaper or still wallpaper.slightly tinted for easier text viewing. if not satisfied i will refund your money.
* remove posts from profile
* upload videos
* chat
* messaging
* remove posts
*check in
*news feed.
* all themed transparent

if you have purchased an app similar to this send me the order number and i will refund your money.

If you have a rooted device follow the link below for free apps

I do this for fun and I realize not everyone will have the best experience. If that is the case email me and I will refund your money.

All my apps are free are the link below if you have a rooted phone!


Black Transparent Social apk Videos and Images






0 comments:

Post a Comment