New My CookBook apk Review


My CookBook apk
My CookBook apk

Current Version : Varies with device
Requires Android : Varies with device
Category : Lifestyle
Size : Varies with device

Original Post From http://azkyapk.blogspot.com



My CookBook apk Description


My CookBook lets you create your own digital cookbook. This is the only recipe app that allows you to build your own recipe database. You build this database gathering recipes on the web and using the import features.
It is you and your own cookery!

You are looking for a new recipe ? Use our searching engine to find a new recipe on the web. When you have found one you like, import it into My CookBook. Then you will be able to view it everywhere on your phone or your tablet. You can add your own photo, change ingredients or directions, or add you own comments

You already have a cookbook ? Add a new recipe into My CookBook manually, or import your digital cookbook using one of the file formats we support like Meal Master (.mmf), MasterCook (.mxp), LivingCookBook (.fdx) , ReKconv (.rk)...

You want to share a recipe with your friends ? Publish on Facebook you are cooking a recipe. Or share it with My CookBook to email, sms, and others. You can also send them a “My CookBook” file they will be able to load into their app

My CookBook also include these features :
* Synchronize your recipes on different devices using dropbox
* Create shopping lists using your recipe ingredients
* Scale the ingredients to serve more or less people
* Use the speech feature to read recipes
* Customize various parts of the app such as theme, font size, categories.

We support more than 100 websites. If your favorite website is missing, just send us an email to ask us to support it.


My CookBook , the only cooking app you need !


Help us to translate My CookBook to other languages : http://www.getlocalization.com/MyCookbook/

Key words : cook, cooking, recipe, shopping list, recipe manager


My CookBook apk Videos and Images






0 comments:

Post a Comment